The Examples of Greeting and Leave Taking; introducing oneself and someone to another.

The Examples of Greeting and Leave Taking; introducing oneself and someone to another.

Dialogue 1

Miss Dina : Good morning, students.

Students : Good morning, Ma’am.

Miss Dina : How are you this morning?

Students : We’re fine, thank you.

Miss Dina : Nita, you’re a new student. Come here and introduce yourself.

Nita : Good morning, everyone.

I am Ranita. Call me Nita.

Dialogue 2

Priska : Excuse me. Is your name Doni?

Doni : That’s right.

Priska : I’m Priska.

Dialogue 3 (In a school canteen)

Martin : Is this seat taken?

Nono : No, help yourself. Are you new here?

Martin : Yeah.

Nono : What’s your name anyway?

Martin : Martin. What’s yours?

Nono : Martono. But everybody calls me Nono.

Dialogue 4

Andi : Do you know Priska?

Doni : No, I don’t.

Andi : Priska. This is Doni.

Doni : Hello, Priska. Nice to meet you.

Priska : Hi. Nice to meet you too.

Dialogue 5

Adri : Bim, I want you to meet my good friend, Dono.

Bima : Hello, Don.

Dono : Hello, Bim.

Bima : Adri told me many good things about you.

Dono : Really?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy