Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy

Example of Narrative Text

An Honest Boy


One day Tommy was walking home from school. He saw a man coming out of a shop. The man was carrying a lot of things. He was walking toward his car. Suddenly something fell from his pocket. Tommy saw it, but the man did not.

Tommy ran and picked up the thing. It was a wallet.

"Sir! You dropped your wallet". Tommy called. The man stopped and turned round.

"You dropped your wallet," Tommy repeated. "Here it is. It fell from your pocket when you were walking."

Tommy gave him the wallet.

"Oh, thank you very much," the man said.

"It's all right." Tommy answered.

The man opened the wallet and took out some money.

"Here, this is for you," he said.

Tommy refused saying "I don't want the money, I just wanted to help you."

The man smiled and said, "All right, I'm not going to five you any money, but please, let me take you home."

"All right," Tommy said, and got into the car. In the car they talked about Tommy's school. Tommy was telling him about his friends when they arrived.

"This is my house," Tommy said. "Won't you come in? " The man went with Tommy into the house. He met Tomyy's parents and told them what had happened, Tomyy's parents were very proud of their son.

Comments

  1. Thank you for inspiring me because of this text. Please allow me to use this text. What a great text!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for uploading this text. Please allow me to use this text. I will mention your link in the reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for uploading this narative text

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly, tommy's too naive. like how could you just accept a ride from a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you... great story. asking permission to use this in my lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It'is great. Don't stop by here. I'm supporting you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvanot monolinguist of the English language and graduate in Letters and English civilisation of the University of Kinshasa is me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village