Example of Descriptive Text - Pasir Putih Dalegan

Example of Descriptive Text

Pasir Putih Dalegan

Pasir Putih Dalegan is located about 40 km west of Gresik. It is wonderful, natural, big enough, and it has original panorama. Indeed I love the sands. The sands are clean and white, so it looks pleasant for every people to put down their body on the white sands.

One of my favourite things to do in Wisid is to swim and dive in the sea. It is challenging and exciting for me. The panorama of the sea is so amazing. I can see lovely and interesting fishes swimming that I have never found before. Another thing I enjoy about Wisid is the foods. The seafood restaurants, with shrimps, fishes, crabs and lobster, are my likes. You can also find special foods or drinks such as nasi campur, Krawu rice, mixed ice, coconut ice, legen and Dawet Siwalan.

SEE THE EXERCISE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy