Example of Recount Text - My Football Experience

My Football Experience

When I was in junior high school, I really loved football. Every Saturday afternoon I practiced in school field with my team and my coach. They were strong and smart players. My coach, Mr. Santana was a kind person. But, while he was coaching us, he was very discipline. He would grounded anyone who came late and not obeyed the team’s rules.

With Mr. Santana, our team won many tournaments in many big cities. Our team named after our school, 67 Team (from SMP 67) and we had many fans too, you know. Oh, that was so cool. Now, I still love football and have a team too. But, my parents warn me to pay attention more to my study, football just for hobby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy