Example of Descriptive Text - My Uncle Martin

My Uncle Martin

My Uncle Martin is my mother's elder brother. He is my favorite among my mother's brothers. He is a very interesting man. He lives quite near us with my Aunt Angela and my cousins Anne and Bob. I often go to his house.

He is about 45 with grey hair. He is still quit good-looking. He is tall and well-built. He has blue eyes and a strong face. He wears glasses. He is short sighted. He takes them off when he doesn't work.

Uncle Martin is a textile engineer. He works for a big firm in the city. He travels widely in his job. He is an expert in solving problems with machines. At present, he is in the United States. He is visiting the firm's customers there.

He is very fond of the sea. He has a boat at the seaside. He goes there every weekend in summer to sail it. I sometimes stay with my cousins at their house on the coast. When Uncle Martin is at home he usually takes us out in the boat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy