PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS TENSE EXERCISE 3

Complete the sentences!
  1. We … for one for ages before we found what we wanted. 
  2. He … any attention so didn’t know what to do. 
  3. I had headache because I … on the computer all day. 
  4. The phone bill was huge. She … her boyfriend in Australia. 
  5. They kids were very hungry when they came in. They … around in the garden all afternoon. 
  6. She said she … but the room did smell of cigarettes. 
  7. He told me he … but I think he had. 
  8. She’s put the weight back on but I think she’d lost it because she …
  • Had been calling 
  • Hadn’t been smoking 
  • Had been working 
  • Hadn’t been seeing 
  • Had been running 
  • Had been looking 
  • Hadn’t been eating 
  • Hadn’t been paying
Download

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy