Expressing Command and Request

Expressing Command and Request


1.      Here are more examples of expressing commands and request:

Expression for commands and requests are:
  • Will you open it, please? 
  • Could you help me, please? 
  • Would you hold on a moment, please? 
  • Sit down, please! 
  • Would you be quite, please! 
Responses for commands and requests are:

Positive Respond:
  • Yes, of course 
  • Certainly 
  • All right 
  • Ok 
Negative Respond: 
  • I’m sorry, I can’t 
  • Sorry I can’t 
  • I’m sorry, but I have to …
2.      Here more examples of expressions not to ask someone to do something:

Expression:
  • Don’t ever cheat! 
  • Don’t smoke! 
  • Don’t be naughty! 
  • Don’t be careless! 
Respond: 
  • All right, I won’t
  • Sure 
  • Trust me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy