Dialogues About Shopping

Shopping Expressions

These are expressions used when you go shopping:

  • Can / may I help you? 
  • Can I try it / them on? 
  • What size do you wear? What size are you? 
  • What color would you like? 
  • Extra small, small, medium, large, extra large 
  • How does it fit? 
  • Where is the changing room? 
  • How would you like to pay? 
  • Can I pay by credit card / in cash?

Dialogue Shopping for a T-shirt

A         : Can I help you?
B         : Yes, I'm looking for a T-shirt.
A         : What size are you?
B         : I'm a medium.
A         : What color would you like?
B         : A blue one.
A         : Here you are.
B         : Thank you. Can I try it on?
A         : Certainly, the changing room is over there.
B         : Thank you.
A         : How does it fit?
B         : It's fantastic. I like it.
A         : Yes it looks nice on you.
B         : Thank you. I'll buy it.
A         : OK, how would you like to pay?
B         : Do you take credit cards?
B         : Yes, we do.
A         : OK, here's my credit card.
B         : Thank you. Have a nice day!
A         : Thank you, goodbye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy