Object Pronouns Exercise 1

Object Pronouns Exercise 1

Choose the right pronouns.

1.      "Is he marrying Leila?"
"Yes, he is in love with her!"

2.      "Your son is making a lot of noise!"
"I'll ask ……………. to be quiet."

3.      "Please will you ask Robert to come in."
"Sorry, I don't know ……………. "

4.      "Where are my glasses?"
"You are wearing …………….!"

5.      "Do you like apples?"
"I love …………….!"

6.      "Why is he always talking about Liza?"
"He obviously likes …………….!"

7.      "Where is my book? Oh, dear! I've lost …………….!"

8.      "Is that Nancy's new boyfriend?"
"Don't ask me, ask …………….!"

9.      "What is the title of that article?"
"I'm afraid I can't remember ……………. "

10.  "Look at John! He seems so happy?"
"His friends offered ……………. a guitar for his birthday!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy