My Grandpa’s Birthday

It was my grandpa’s birthday last Sunday. On Friday, my sister and I went shopping at the mall. We bought a nice shirt. Then, we wrapped it in a blue paper. Blue is my grandpa’s favorite colour. On Saturday morning, my brother and I helped my sister making a birthday cake in the kitchen. It was a big and beautiful birthday cake. I wrote ‘Happy Birthday’ on it. After that, we put some chocolate and a candle on the top of the cake. On Sunday evening, my uncle and my aunt came to my house. They brought several bottles of soft-drink, and flowers for grandpa. Then, we sat together in the living room. Finally, grandpa blew the candle and cut the cake while we were singing a ‘Happy Birthday’ song for him. After giving each of us a piece of cake, he opened the present. He told us that he liked the present, and he was very happy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy