THE FROG PRINCE



Procedure:
  • Fill the missing word based on the the video you are watching.
  • Play the video with KM PLAYER or Mozilla Firefox.

Once upon a time, there lived a king. He had a beautiful daughter. She liked to play with her golden ball by the (1) ................. near the forest.

One day, the princess accidentally let the ball fall into the pond by mistake. “Oops!! Oh, no!” “Splash!” She tried to find her ball In the pond, but the water was too deep.

The princess began to cry very loudly. An ugly frog sitting on a rock by the pond heard her. “Boo-hoo-hoo!” Now what will I do? I have lost my golden ball forever!” “What is the matter, princess? Why are you crying?” "I'm crying because my (2) ........................ fell into the pond." "Do not cry. I can help you!" " How can this ugly frog help me?"

"Hmm. What will you give me for finding the your golden ball?" "I will give you whatever you want, dear frog. I will give you my (3) ................. . I will even give you the golden crown I am wearing." " I do not want your jewels or your crown. But promise me this: Let me sit by you. and eat with you. and then, I will go down into the pond and get your ball." "Oh, if I must, yes! I promise you all that you wish. Now please hurry!"

"Oh, my golden ball! Thank you, Frog!" The princess was very happy. She picked up the ball and hurried away. "Wait, wait! Take me with you! I can not run as fast as you can."

But the princess (4) ......................... not to hear him. She ran back to her castle and closed the door. "The frog is talking nonsense. The forest is the right place for a frog. Life in the castle is not for him."

The next day, The frog hopped up to the castle door. The frog knocked on the door.

"Oh, princess! Princess! Open the door for me." " Oh, no! It is the ugly frog! Make him go away!"

The (5) ....................... went to the door and told the frog to leave immediately.

She (6) ....................... the door in the poor frog's face.

"Princess, Princess! Open the door for me. Keep the promise you made to me. If you don't open the door, I will cry hear day and night until you do! Open the door!"

The king noticed that his daughter was (7) ........................ by something. "My child, What are you afraid of? Is there something scary outside?" "No, It is nothing. It is only disgusting frog!"

She then told her father how the frog had helped her. "Dear child, you must keep your promise to the frog. A promise is a promise. Go and let him in."

"Lift me up beside you, Princess." "What? No! I don't want to."
"Dear, a promise is a promise. you should not make a promise if you do not intend to keep it."

The princess did not want to go near the frog, but she could not (8) .......................... her father.

"Now push your golden plate nearer to me. I am hungry and I want to eat together with you." The frog enjoyed all of the food, but the princess could hardly eat because she did not want to be near with the ugly frog.

"Dear Princess, it is time for you to kiss me! If you do not, I will tell your father!"

"Oh! Noooo!"

The princess (9) ............................ the frog and threw him againts the wall. "Now you will be quiet, you ugly frog!" "Ohh!" The frog was very still.

"Oh, Is he dead? Oh, my! What have I done!"

The princess was frightened. she picked up the ugly frog very carefully, but the frog still did not move. The princess felt very sorry for him.

"He just wanted to be my friend. What have I done to this poor frog?"

And she kissed the frog as she cried. Suddenly, with a bright flash of light, the ugly frog turned into a handsome prince.

"Wow! You broke the spell!! A long time ago, a wicked witch turned me into an ugly frog just because I did not like her. Only the kiss of a beautiful princess could save me. Thank you, dear Princess!"

The princess was (10) ......................... at the change. In no time at all, the prince and the princess fell in love and were married. And they lived happily ever after.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy