CLASSROOM
SET 1 EXERCISE 4

Fill the missing words based on the conversations you are listen.
1.     X: Can I borrow a pencil?
Y: Yes, you can.
2.    X: (1) ……………………………. an eraser?
Y: Yes.
X: Can I borrow it?
Y: (2) ………………
3.    X: (3) ……………………………..your book for a minute?
Y: Sure.
4.    X: Can I borrow a pencil?
Y: (4) …………………………….. a pencil. But, you use the pan.
X: Thanks.
5.    X: Do you have some paper?
Y: Yeah (5) …………………………………
6.    X: Can I borrow your pencil sharpener?
Y: Yeah (6) …………………………………
7.    X: Do you have a crayon I can borrow?
Y: Sure (7) …………………………………
8.    X: Can I borrow your scissor?
Y: Sure, here you are.
9.    X: (8) …………………………………………...?
Y: Yes.
X: (9) ……………………………………………?
Y: Ok.
10. X: Can I borrow your ruler?
Y: Yes. But (10) ………………………… to give it back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Example of Narrative Text - A Little Girl in a Village

Example of Narrative Text - An Honest Boy